This agreement documents the terms of service for web accounts provided by 702Ring to the account holder
1. The account holder is responsible for the actions of account users.
2. Any use which interferes with the server ability to function in its primary purpose of publishing web documents is prohibited.
3. Mail abuse (including, but not limited to, mass mailing unsolicited email and email forgery) and usenet news abuse (including, but not limited to, mass cross posting articles and posting unrelated to group topics), whether direct or indirect, whether used externally to promote a site at 702Ring or sent via 702Ring, is prohibited.
4. Use of 702Ring facilities to provide software or lists for mass mailing unsolicited email is prohibited.
5. Use of 702Ring facilities to commit network abuse (including, but not limited to, denial of service attacks such as ping bombing, email bombing, smurf, winnuke, land, teardrop, etc.) or otherwise compromise the security of hosts or networks is prohibited.
6. All data stored or transmitted must be legal under all applicable US laws. The account holder is solely responsible for determining the legality of their data which is stored or transmitted.
7. Should the account holder become the target of a network attack, 702Ring reserves the right to take any necessary actions (including, but not limited to, temporary suspension of the account holder account) required to return server or network operation to normal.
8. 702Ring will use its best efforts to maintain, but does not guarantee, the privacy of email, network use, and the contents of user directories.
9. Use of 702Ring services, including the storage of information, is at the account holder sole risk. 702Ring does not warrant either the results to be obtained from the service or that the service will be uninterrupted or error free. 702Ring services are provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither 702Ring nor anyone else involved in creating, producing, or delivering 702Ring services shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of 702Ring, the inability to use 702Ring, or any breach of any warranty. The provisions of this paragraph will survive termination of this agreement.
10. The account holder will indemnify and hold harmless 702Ring against any loss, damage, cost and expense which 702Ring may incur or become liable for by reason of claims or actions for libel, violation of privacy rights, plagiarism, copyright infringement, trademark or trade name infringement, domain name disputes, and claims arising in connection with data transmitted pursuant to the terms and provisions of this agreement and any claims or suits resulting from the account holder use of the service including, without limitation, the expense and cost of defending any and all such claims and actions, except where such claims result solely from the negligence of 702Ring failure to perform its obligations under this agreement. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement.
11. If 702Ring is informed of an alleged copyright or trademark infringement involving an account, 702Ring will attempt to notify the account holder of those allegations and secure a response. 702Ring may, in its sole discretion, remove or terminate the account containing, on a temporary or permanent basis, materials which 702Ring believes may create, constitute, or contribute to copyright or trademark infringements. Account holder expressly waives the right to assert any claims against 702Ring for any such removal or termination. To inform 702Ring of a possible infringement please send an email to [email protected]
12. Accounts are invoiced monthly. Payment is due when invoiced, with an overdue date specified in the invoice. Overdue accounts may be terminated or suspended at 702Ring discretion. 702Ring reserves the right to issue special invoices when the balance due will be more than $200 over the base monthly service fee.
13. 702Ring may terminate service to the subscriber at any time, without notice, for violation of this agreement. 702Ring will not be liable for any damages or harm to the account holder resulting from such termination.
14. The Month to Month term accounts may terminate their account at any time, unless under contracted terms. Required 30 day notice, if cancellation is after your billing period you will be billed an final month. The request to terminate the account must be in writing. The account holder may send cancellation request via an email message to [email protected] and by postal mail. Contracted Accounts may terminate their account by paying the remaining months of contracted terms.
14a. All contracted account shall be auto renewed to the same length of time if no written letter of termination before the ending 90 day term.
15. Use of a 702Ring account indicates acceptance of the terms of this agreement by the account holder.
16. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of California/Nevada/Florida. This agreement contains the full understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any email correspondence with the account holder which is in any way inconsistent with, or which adds to, the provisions of this agreement is null and void.